Boat Show Visitors & General Information
2017 Show - March 23 - 26 Lake Dora, Tavares, Florida
The Annual Sunnyland Boat Festival on Lake Dora is the largest Antique and Classic boating events on the East Coast with over 200 boats in the water and land. Located at Wooten Waterfront Park in downtown Tavares, Florida – and directly on Lake Dora, the 3 day show offers fun for all members of your family. Below is some key information to make your visit more enjoyable when you visit our show.
General Show Information
- The show begins Friday at 9:00AM and ends on Sunday, at Noon - weather permitting. Ticket prices are $10.00 for the weekend. Sea Tow Members! Show your card and get buy one get one free!
- The show site address is 123 South Joanna Ave, Tavares Florida 32778. GPS coordinates are 28.48.043N-----81.43.655W
- Parking is available at the City of Tavares Parking Garage, located 2 blocks from the show site.
- The City of Tavares welcomes leashed pets to events.
- In addition to the Boat Show, there are Seaplane rides available - See the City of Tavares web site for more information at www.tavares.org or www.tavareschamber.com
- Food and beverages are available for purchase at the show.
- Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance of the show.