Online Registration Instructions-Please Read!
Welcome to the Sunnyland Antique Boat Festival on-line registration page. We have gone to great lengths to make the registration process as easy and straightforward as possible.
We suggest printing a copy of these instructions so you will have them handy to fill in the required fields on the registration form.
A few key points to keep in mind regarding on line registration:
- Once you have read through the instructions, click on the button at the end to go to the on line registration form
- There is one form for all participants, including vendors.
- All registrants, including vendors, must complete the Registrant Information section.
- Only boats meeting the ACBS criteria will be allowed (see “eligible” below)
- Preferred payment is Pay-Pal. If you don't have a pay-pal account, setting one up is fast, easy and secure. Click here to set up a pay-pal account before you begin registration. Sunnyland does not have access to your credit card information when using PayPal for payment.
- Only one water display per registrant will be allowed
- Your ACBS Number is required to register a boat in the water, and to receive member pricing for Boats for Sale. Please enter the full ACBS number (including the characters at the beginning of the number) to ensure the number is valid.
- If you aren't an ACBS member and wish to join, click here then click on the "join today" button.
- The basic registration fee includes up to two adults (the registrant and one first mate). Each additional crew member costs $10. Children under 18 years of age are free, but must be registered as additional crew to receive an entry badge. You must pay the registration fee if you wish to attend Sunnyland sponsored events (Captain's Party, Banquet, Picnic).
- For Sale signs are NOT ALLOWED on boats displayed in the water or on land display in the show area. FOR SALE signs are allowed only in the "Boats For Sale" lot located adjacent to the show site.
- A recent photo is required for each boat being displayed. Please upload an image in .jpg or .png format. Images should be less than 1.5MB in size. You can do this on the electronic registration form (preferred). If you do not have an electronic version of your boat photo, mail us a photo to the address on the registration form. We will convert it for you.
- You will receive a confirmation after you complete the on-line registration.
- To obtain updated show schedules, information, lodging, maps, etc., be sure to visit the Sunnyland Boat Festival Page.
ACBS MEMBER REGISTRATION
- The registration fee is $50.00 - YOUR ACBS MEMBER NUMBER IS REQUIRED.
- Fee includes one boat on display in the water, on land or in the "Boats For Sale" lot.
- Only one in-water display per primary registrant.
- Fee for additional boats displayed on land or in the Boats For Sale lot is $50.00 per boat.
NON ACBS MEMBER REGISTRATIONS
- The registration fee is $50
- Fee includes one boat on land display only.
- Fee for additional boats on land display is $50 per boat.
- Fee for display of one boat in Boat For Sale lot is $150.00. Additional boats are $150.00 each.
This is an ACBS show. Boats must fall under one of the following ACBS classifications:
- Historic – A boat built up to and including 1918
- Antique: A boat built between 1919 and 1942 inclusive
- Classic: A boat built between 1943 and 1975 inclusive
- Late Classic (new): A wooden or non-wooden boat built 1976-1989, excluding boats of a certain hull type such as pontoons, inflatables and small personal watercraft. A boat in this category must have some historical significance as determined by the show committee to be considered for display. Please send a photo and description to the address on the registration form for review by the committee.
- Vendors are required to register all their workers but are not required to pay a registration fee other than the space fee. Each 10 X 10 vendor space costs $100 and includes two adults as above, the registrant and a First Mate. For each additional space rented, two additional crew are included. Children under 18 are free but must be registered so a badge can be produced.
- Vendors are not required to pay a registration fee unless they wish to also have a boat display or they want an RV space.
- To specify how many vendor spaces are desired, click on the panel on the form for vendor information. Choose the number of spaces desired in the drop down box. The vendor fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- For any questions concerning vendor spaces contact Don Jochum at 772-834-3669 Monday thru Friday.
COMPLETING THE ON LINE REGISTRATION FORM
In addition to asking for name, address, phone number etc., the form will allow you to choose show options. As soon as you select an option, the dollar amount field for that option and the total due field will immediately update. For example, if you want three picnic tickets at $15 each click on the drop down arrow in the small box next to the box marked “Number Attending Picnic”, then click on the number 3. You will see the Picnic Fees box on the far right side of the page immediately record $45. If you make a mistake, simply change the value in the drop down box and the total amount due will be recalculated.
To conserve screen space, we have placed the forms for entering boat information, additional crew and vendor information in collapsible panels at the bottom of the form. This is where you will enter the information about your boat(s) to be displayed, any additional crew beyond yourself and your 1st Mate, as well as Vendor information.
Click on the appropriate panel and a button will pop up. Click on that button to enter your information. Once you have entered the information you can either exit that information section, or click on the button again to add another crew member or boat. You can add as many crew or boats as you wish and the form will automatically calculate your costs.
For example, if you wish to have a boat display, open the panel for BOAT INFORMATION first. Then click the Add Boat button. That will generate a complete entry form for a boat display. Once you have completed entering the data for the first boat, you can click the “add boat” button again to enter data for a second boat. Remember only one water display per registrant. In this manner, you can add as many boats for sale or land display as you wish. If after you have added a boat you decide not to register it, click on “remove” to eliminate it.
Now you should have all the info necessary to register for our show. Feel free to make as many changes to your input as you need. Nothing is recorded until you Submit your form.
Before submitting, review your entries to make certain everything is correct. Be sure you have checked the waiver acceptance box. To submit your registration you must click on the “complete registration” button at the end of the form. When you submit your completed form, you will receive a confirmation email showing all options as we have captured them. Please review the email and check for any errors or omissions. If you find errors or require any changes, you will need to contact registration by email email@example.com for all changes and updates.
The preferred payment method is Pay Pal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, setting one up is easy. Simply go to www.Paypal.com and register a credit card. It’s that easy. We can, however, accept checks but ONLY ON U.S. BANKS due to the exorbitant fees banks charge us for foreign checks.
Register Early and Save!!! Registrations received on or before March 1, 2017 is $50.00. After March 1, 2017 registration is $75.00. Registrations received after March 15 are subject to space availability for all events and activities.
THANK YOU for using the Sunnyland on-line registration system. Once you have started the registration process, please do not use the Browser BACK button.